ENTERING/EXITING THE PARK
- All riders and spectators must stop and register at the office.
- All forms must be signed before entering the park and/or unloading.
- Riders under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a legal guardian on tracks and trails.
- Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver on-site in order to ride at Rocky Glen.
- A valid daily rider ticket and an IDNR sticker are required, and proof must be shown to Rocky Glen personnel. IDNR stickers can be purchased on-site at Rocky Glen; they are a one time purchase, valid for the entire season.
- All riders must have approved safety gear, helmets, goggles or eye protection, boots, and gloves. Shirts and closed-toe shoes must be worn while operating a machine.
- Cabin (office) is locked at the time of closing. The gate to the park closes 30 minutes after.
ALL RIDING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
- No three wheelers are allowed at any time.
- Speed limit for all vehicles in parking lot - and areas that are posted "slow/idle speed" - is 5 mph.
- No tricks or horseplay is allowed in parking lot areas.
- No double-riding; machine must have two seats to have two riders.
- Vehicles with modified exhausts are subject to a sound check. Any vehicle exceeding 96 db may not be allowed to run or may be restricted to a certain area of the park based upon the discretion of Rocky Glen Staff.
- All vehicles must stay with the boundaries of the park.
- Riders must stay on trails and tracks at all times; riders must also follow the direction of the trails.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are permitted on the premises. If you are caught with drugs or alcohol in your possession, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
- Firearms are not allowed in the club house or on the premises.
- When the tractor or water truck is on the track, no one else is allowed on the tracks.
- Read and follow track and trail signs, they are for yours and others safety! You will be warned once. Follow the rules or you will be THROWN OUT!
Rules are taken very seriously. Participants who disregard the rules at Rocky Glen or pose a threat to themselves or others will be ejected from the park (at minimum) without a refund.